Sunday, May 16, 2021

Almost Time

Tomorrow is the big day. 

I’m very excited to get this behind me  

There is an otherworldly stress that comes with knowing that cancer is growing side your body as you wait for surgery. 

It’s not like it stops growing once the biopsy results come in. 

Cancer is the nastiest bitch. It does what it wants, when it wants and how it wants. 

I’m also interested in finding out how much they weigh. LOL. 

All my life I’ve had small boobies until menopause. Yup, they didn’t exactly grow I just gained menopause weight and they got bigger. 

Add in stress eating prior to surgery and I’m the largest I’ve ever been. I was going to try to get things under control before surgery but that stressed me out too. 

Something had to give so I just said screw it and ate what I wanted. 

I imagine that this week I won’t have much of an appetite so it’ll be a bit easier to get back on track. 

Last night friends and family joined me for a Boob Voyage party. 

Yes you read that correctly!!! 

What a blast!!! 

Seriously so very much fun. 

Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate the start of the next chapter of my life. You have carried me for a month and a half and I can’t thank you enough. 

To those who have been praying, texting, sending cards, gifts and flowers. Your efforts mean the world to me. I have special and beautiful things that will keep me going when the days get dark. That brings a peace that cannot be described. 

To Jennifer thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Your decorations made my party unforgettable. 

I’m still laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment